Job Title: Backend Developer
Duration: 12-month CTH (End Goal Full time)
Location: Irving, TX - 75039
- Manager's Team manages authentication and fraud prevention Platform in the digital space
- Extensive and complex fraud prevention PF that they use to enable other teams to get through their fraud prevention requirements
- iOS, android, backend services
- Moving from PCF to OpenShift Kubernetes model
- PF owned by his team-
- Hooks up to multiple fraud banking systems
- Architecture is Omnichannel
Specific Scrum Team Description:
- Looking for an engineering lead analyst who has good experience working in authentication and identity management domains.
- The role would require the person to lead a scrum team and architect, engineer and deliver next generation identity management solutions for digital consumer applications.
- Do a lot of work on the mobile apps
- 60/40 split between hands-on coding in Java microservices/lead architect exp
- Adoption of Apple passkeys, FIDO based authentication and shifting the authentication strategies towards credential less ecosystem will be a priority for this individual.
- Need a solid pool of mobile experts
- The individual would also work with multiple partner organizations like IS, Fraud Prevention to contribute and steer directional strategy in digital authentication space.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills would be expected.
- Daily scrum call (8-10 team size)
- Go through plans from yesterday, what they need to do today, anything they need from internal and external teams
- 4 scrum teams for this HM
- 4 weeks sprint cycles-
- 2 tracks for every sprint (what are we developing + what needs to be released with UAT)
- Must be able to prioritize based on escalations
- Software Delivery mindset
- Security is very important from the coding side-
- Will have to think about how they build and protect from bad angles
- ***sense of software delivery
- safety and soundness - lots of attention to code (Vulnerability checks, etc) --- some sense of "security by design"
- Need development on java/microservices and/or angular web app development experience
- Needs someone who is a microservices person, who understands how mobile apps work
- Web app dev background required
- NOT looking for fullstack-
- Additional experience in mobile technologies would be preferred-
- Needs someone who is a microservices guy who understands how mobile apps work
- Don’t have to CODE on iOS/android but should understand it overall (highly preferred)
- Authentication domain experience is highly preferred
- Web or Mobile authentication experience is fine!
- Will invest in training someone if they are good
- Must be able to understand the architecture of the team-
- Have their own roadmap, fraud prevention roadmap
- Understand the architecture who can go in as an SME, build it off, design it, and then hand it off to someone more junior who would integrate it
Java, Microservices, Mobile App understanding, Web Authentication, Mobile Authentication, Fraud prevention