Client: Banking and Financial
Title: Operations Specialist
Location: Fort Worth TX
Duration: 07+ months contract (higher extension possibility)
Shift: Mon to Fri | Standard Shift
- Bank is currently seeking Lead Operations Representative role within Safe Deposit Box Abandoned Property & Escheatment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Reporting, customer service support, reviewing and processing transactions including closing accounts, reconciling, correspondence preparation, and performing other support operations functions as required.
- Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensures they meet bank standards.
- Ensures quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers/clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving shipments of contents (in tamper-proof bags) from forced-open safe deposit boxes, as well as reconciling shipments and entering customer information into the abandoned property system and storing contents for future retrieval.
- In addition, may be responsible for preparing outgoing shipments of contents upon customer reclaiming contents, as well as shipping contents to the various States’ Unclaimed Property Division.
- Candidate must be able to work in a dual control environment and must have willinglness to stand, bend, and lift packages 1 lb. to approximately 25 lbs.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and must be accurate and adhere to all policies and procedures.
- This is a fast-paced environment and must be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Also, responsible for preparing various internal and external detailed reports, as well as letters to customers, while utilizing internal systems to research, complete maintenance, and close safe deposit box accounts.
- The associate is also expected to learn and assist with other functional responsibilities within Unclaimed Property - Safe Box
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy & be able to meet pre-established deadlines
- Must be able to work with another employee in a dual-control environment
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift packages up to 25 lbs.
- Available to answer job-specific questions
- Provide subject matter expertise for training materials, procedures, projects
- Work with Associate Readiness and Communication Team
Top MUST Have:
1. MS Suite
Remittance, Transaction, Payment, cash Vault, Safety Deposit, lockbox, Escheatment, Safe Deposit Box, Abandoned Property, Unclaimed Property