Location: O Fallon, MO 63368
Duration: 06 Months
Pay Rate: ($17 - $19) on an hourly basis.
- Investigate check-related exceptions by gathering supporting documentation and determining the course of resolution.
- All information is gathered electronically navigating through various bank systems.
- Candidate must have good computer skills, decision-making, problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills and have good oral communication and listening skills.
- Conducting check adjustment investigations including wrong checks, or wrong amounts, facilitating reimbursement with the other bank, sending adjustments, code errors, bad images, etc.
- A comprehensive understanding of accounting practices and procedures
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive financial information, whether it’s information for the company or for individuals
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing
- Computer literacy, as accounting clerks are responsible for keying information into various computers and software programs.
- A high school diploma; however, most companies require further education and working experience in the field.
- Prior banking or check-handling experience is helpful but not required.
Bank, Finance, Customer Service, Banker