Industry: Banking (Fortune 500 Giant)
Job Title: UX Researcher
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 months - 40hrs/week
Pay Range: $72/Hr to $78/Hr.
Day to Day:
- Plan, execute and analyze user research studies with the ability to flexibly scale them across desktop and mobile devices.
- Work closely with UX strategists, designers and fellow researchers to provide research expertise and support during workshops and ongoing UX activities. Collaborate with the design team to conduct design research to enhance UI Standards & the Design Pattern library. Interpret qualitative and quantitative data from web analytics, user research data, trends and patterns to create actionable recommendations at project and portfolio level.
- Elicit user needs and usability concerns through various research methods, such as interviews, surveys, usability testing, task analysis, contextual inquires, ethnographic studies, & card sorting.
- Synthesize research data, summarize findings & present results to management and project teams for both strategic and project level insight.
- 10+ years of direct experience in a user experience research role.
Extensive understanding of overall UX process and software development methodologies.
- Experience / proficiency with tools like Userzoom, Excel, Mural, Axure, Sketch, Invision, and alike.
- Experience in designing for mobile applications, responsive web and other digital interfaces.
UX Reseach, UX/UI, UI/UX