To discuss more about this job opportunity, please reach out to Chitrank Rastogi (LinkedIn URL - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chitrank-rastogi-55119a102/), email your updated resume at Email - email@example.com or give me a call at (425) 523-1648. Thank you!
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience: 4-7 Skills: Experience with presenting results of projects both internally & externally; present complex technical data to large and diverse groups.
- Ability to train others on the theoretical and practical basis of techniques, processes and assays.
- Familiar with project planning, process updates, & experimental design Prepares & align impact goals with department goals.
- Education: Ph.D. in a life or physical science preferred with up to two years research or industrial experience or BS/MS degree with additional progressive research experience sufficient to demonstrate equivalency.
- Duties: Conceive, plan, design & conduct advanced independent research in compound, assay, process, product, or method development.
- Direction is provided by project goals & experimental design. Interact with other groups and share information; participate in team activities.
- May act as lead scientist, project leader, or project contributor.
- Provide technical direction and feedback to others.
- Directly supervise technical personnel.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Design, plan & execute project related tasks. Design experiments to test hypothesis related to project outcomes.
- Apply advanced scientific knowledge to projects; determine priorities for experiments.
- Independently design and execute experiments. Utilize DOE as appropriate.
- Assure experimental quality through sound, independent experimental design.
- Identify technical alternatives from literature review. Familiar with lab environment & safety practices: may assume roles of responsibility (i.e. Safety Officer, Emergency Control Force delegate, etc.).
- Apply basic computer skills. (Includes word processing, spreadsheets, instrumentation related & network systems.)
- Apply advanced technical writing skills to produce reports & documents; write independently, evaluates the writing of others.
- Utilize numerous analytical instruments; train others in their operation.
- Recognize & resolve technical problems.
Biology , Biological Sciences , Molecular Biology , Cellular Biology , Microbiology , physical science, Life Sciences , DNA, RNA, PCR, ELISA, Western Blot , Cell Culture , tissue culture , Biotechnology , Pharma , Pharmaceuticals