To discuss more about this job opportunity, please reach out to Chitrank Rastogi (LinkedIn URL - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chitrank-rastogi-55119a102/), email your updated resume at Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (425) 523-1648. Thank you!
Pay Range - $28 to $30/hr. (negotiable)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform material evaluation and process testing to support new material qualification.
- Support new material introduction business process flow for clinical programs.
- Understand and execute protocols related to media and buffer preparation, cell culture, cell banking and other activities as needed.
- Perform hands on lab work to execute studies across multiple unit operations
- Collaborate and develop a thorough understanding of operating parameters of unit operations for essential process characterization and improvement.
- Participate in decision-making processes within the project team by actively engaging in scientific and technical discussions.
- Analyze data to support project leads in preparation of presentation, data graphs and reports.
- Manage samples and inventory related to each experiment.
- Write and review technical and summary reports.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- MA/MS Degree Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Biotechnology and 0 years of experience OR
- BA/BS Degree in Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Biotechnology and two years of experience OR
- High School Degree and four years of experience in biotechnology and process development
- 1-3 years of cell culture or cell therapy manufacturing & process development experience.
- Cell culture experience at different scales using adherent and/ or suspension platforms including flasks and culture bags
- Practical demonstration of hands-on process development including use of statistical design of experiment.
- Ability to work and collaborate in cross functional teams, research, development, manufacturing in a fast pace, dynamic team setting.
- Ability to think critically, analytically and have demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills based on deductive reasoning.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent with MS office application, statistical analysis tools (JMP/ Minitab) and data management tools.
Research Associate, Associate Scientist , Biochemical Engineering, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Biotechnology, cell culture, cell therapy manufacturing, process development , Pharma , Pharmaceuticals