To discuss more about this job opportunity, please reach out to Chitrank Rastogi (LinkedIn URL - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chitrank-rastogi-55119a102/), email your updated resume at Email - firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (425) 523-1648. Thank you!
Pay Range - $25 to $28/hr. (negotiable)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- Collect water samples to ensure all sample collected per schedule and tested on time
- Perform and review microbiological assays such as Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden and Plate Reading
- Perform and review visual inspection of final product
- Data entry and trend data as needed and prepare slides for management
- Assist in investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results, address and manage deviations related to micro procedures.
- Routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
- Review and approve all final product release test results
- Additional duties as assigned.
- These duties can be delegated to designated deputies of a satisfactory qualification level as needed.
- Two candidates will work Sunday through Thursday.
- Two candidates will work from Tuesday through Saturday.
Working hours are:
- 8 am to 4:30 pm or 9 am to 5:30 pm.
- Also regarding the job description: adding these for clarification
- EM in cleanroom (including gowning in clean rooms grade A, B,C and D, or ISO 5, ISO 7, ISO 8.)
- Aseptic technique
- And work experience in a lab and GMP facility.
- Also as mentioned during the call, a 4 year degree with only lab experience is qualified. AA degree with 1-2 years, and high school with 4 years plus direct experience.
- Masters degree with no experience is also considered.
Lab Technician, environmental monitoring, cleanrooms, Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden, Plate Reading, Biology , Biological Sciences , Microbiology , Biotechnology , Pharma , Pharmaceuticals