To discuss more about this job opportunity, please reach out to Chitrank Rastogi (LinkedIn URL - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chitrank-rastogi-55119a102/), email your updated resume at email@example.com or give me a call at (425) 523-1648. Thank you!
Pay Range - $35 to $40/hr. (negotiable)
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and proactive senior administrative professional to provide administrative support to the Executive Director and leadership team.
- The position will be based in Foster City, CA and will have a high level of visibility in the organization.
- Coordinate large events which includes the planning, organizing, and implementation of event activities
- Serve as a primary resource for data and information to the department
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures
- Interfaces with internal management and staff to address/support a wide range of administrative needs
- Prioritize workload involving multiple large projects/timelines by anticipating and arranging for needed resources
- Utilizes software programs such as MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Understand the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to the attainment of those G&O's
- Liaise with guests and speakers to assess needs and coordinates, as needed, such activities as travel, hotel, expense reports and tools and materials for presentations
- May review monthly budget, reviews and researches variances
- Assist with facilities space planning or office set-up as needed
- Assist in the onboarding/offboarding of staff members
- Acts as a resource to other administrative assistants and may be cross trained as back up to cover if he/she is out of the office for an extended time period
- May schedule candidate interviews and arrange hotel and travel accommodations ensuring a positive candidate experience in partnership with Talent Acquisition
- May design/revise processes to enhance workflow, which includes the use of software to generate reports, statistics, timelines, correspondence and presentations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- High level of integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Proven knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures
- Must possess good proofreading and editing skills
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Works under minimal supervision; proactive and anticipates future department needs and prepares accordingly
- Specific Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 3+ years senior administrative experience supporting executive(s)
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Biotech experience is preferred as we are working towards developing a better grasp of what the PSLs need.
- We would like to have a better understanding of regulatory/project phases so we can be proactive rather than reactive in support of our respective PSLs.
Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, administrative support, graphs, charts, spreadsheets, presentations, reports , Meeting Management , Biotechnology , Pharma , Pharmaceuticals