We are looking for Recent Graduate students or student who are Persuing there degrees.. (Part Time Job)
Florida International University
Position: Campus Event Specialist
Client: Fortune 500
Job duration: 4 months
Shifts: Part Time hours - Will be disclosed later
- The Campus Event Specialist is a contingent resource that is contracted to support the Bank at Work (WFAW) Campus Program at student-focused events surrounding the college peak season for new student and transfer student orientations.
- Peak season events support a key initiative for Bank through onsite activities, events, and partnerships with select campus locations.
- Serve as event support at colleges and universities where you will interact with college students who are interested in learning how Bank can support their financial journey, and represent Bank in student-related financial wellness including materials, tools, resources, processes, and all student relevant products and services onsite.
Giving info on Bank account.
- Link their Bank Account with campus resources.
- Candidates who are extroverts, enthusiastic, and people who love talking to people.
College students have proven to be the best.
- Good communication skills.
- This is not a sales job.
- Training schedule will be the same as their work schedule.
- Training will be conducted in 3 phases:
- Phase 1 : 4 hours of training. About 8 trainings 15-20 minutes each.
- Phase 2 : 3 days They will receive the job specific training
IF Interested, Please reach me at :
Intern, Student, summer associate, university internship, Campus, university, college, college hire, unpaid intern, student intern