We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team who comes with an excellent Customer Service / Call Center Experience. One must have a good background in the medical / Insurance coverage and maintain detailed knowledge of all products and procedures.
- Develops skills and actively seeks information to understand customer’s circumstances, problems, expectations, and needs. Shares and/or conveys information to customers maintaining a professional demeanor in all situations.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to routine inquiries about products or services.
- Assists in researching and resolving customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Becomes familiar with and utilizes computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and/or troubleshooting.
- May learn to process routine/simple transactions. Transaction processing may be specified by authority/guidelines.
- Becomes familiar with policies and procedures, as well as the business and organization. Complies with company and regulatory guidelines.
customer service,Call Center,insurance,Medical,Medicare,Drug Prescription